Saturday, February 17, 2007

achoooo

I was on press yesterday out in Long Island, first time i've ever been out there. I thought it was the powder from the presses causing me to sneeze, (powder is laid down after the inks as a drying agent) but now I'm thinking I'm just sick. Just like this morning, i woke up and thought i just may have drank too much last night, but looks like i'm just sick. boooo.

I've sneezed about three times writing this already. jeez.

I'm going out in long island tonight, bit of a ladies night with the girls at work. should be a good time. and sneezed again. i love sneezing though, but the drippy nose is what is most annoying. so back to strong island. presses are always in a part of town that is industrial and generally not somewhere you'd like to be after dark. i was in freeport, and it wasn't too bad, just not a place i'd go for a leisurely trip.

i'm excited for tonight though. i hope i feel better soon. this sucks.

ooh the windows vista commercial just was on again, the "wow" one. i'm a fan of it. makes me want to see the great wall.

ok. i really need to clean the apt or something. i'm heading home tomorrow to see the 'rents and wont' have time to pick up before then.

No comments: