Monday, November 13, 2006

ouch

I just bought a computer. a brand new computer. and It pained me to click the "purchase" button, but with the way the job's been going, I think i'll have some working nights at home. But at least it's at home right?


Here she is, the one in the front, ain't she a 'beaut? See me in a month or so when I get my bill. yikes. But it does mean one good thing, I can talk to you good people more often. I get so cloudy-headed at the office worrying about purchase orders and color moves I can't write anything smart enough that's worth your time reading. There, perfect example, I'm not even sure that last line made sense.

Okay. well. since the rain seems to have let up a bit and the piles on my desk have gone down 1/8", I think I may have to call it a night.
until tomorrow.

3 comments:

Stephen Hunton said...

sweet...have fun with that...I'm still waiting for work to give me my new Mac Book Pro. Black one...jealous? hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Pretty...just in time for Christmas.
:)

lauren said...

oooooh! typing on her now. she's a beaut. and yes stevo, I'm jealous. does richards/home depot want to pick up my Mac tab too?