Friday, November 10, 2006

A good pain.

Unbelievable. UNBELIEVABLE!!! Last night's game had to be one of the best games in college football. It is amazing how much my body hates me right now due to excessive drinking, screaming and celebrating, so if I stop making sense somewhere throughout this post, please excuse me.

So, let's start off with this. The Empire State building, in Rutgers Scarlet Red. They don't light it up for just anyone. That is some real metropolitan area pride. Then, there's this:

Before Thursday's victory, Rutgers had only five wins over ranked teams -- none of them against a team ranked higher than 15th in the AP poll (Penn State was 13th in the UPI rankings). It should be noted, however, that the Scarlet Knights did tie No. 3 Florida 28-28 in 1985.

I went to PROOF near my place in Gramercy to meet up with Rutgers Club of NYC. The bar was a sea of red. I yelled, screamed, hi-fived my fellow alumni and even made a few new friends. okay. I'm trying here. but i'm losing steam. I leave you with this.

1 comment:

Stephen Hunton said...

That was a great game...Arkansas vs. Rutgers for the National championship!

hey it could happen...Rutgers beats W. Virginia, Hogs win out...USC loses a game, Notre Dame loses...Michigan beats Ohio State, but then loses their next game....wha la!

See you Jan. 4th! You're goin down!