blogger problems
hmm...
i can't seem to see my blog. can you guys see it? anyway. here's my to do list:
1. laundry
2. laundry
3. laundry
4. laundry
5. laundry
yep, completely procrastinating. and I'm lazy and I don't want to do it. Should I to send it out? 75 cents a pound I think is the going rate. then again, I may be pissed off if they shrink my pants. I can rarely find anything the right length so it may be a gamble.
I need a book to read whilst laundering.
open to suggestion.
now let's see if this works. for viewing.
2 comments:
nice...laundry...I'm literally (and I wouldn't kid about this) the fastest laundry folder on the planet.
good book to read "blue like jazz". It's my favorite book...semi religious, but really interesting and he's a really great story teller.
My pick?
"The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho
I'm sure you've read it, by far a classic and definite read or reread!
Post a Comment