Independent researcher finds Cingular Wireless ads raise feelings of nostalgia in 26 year old women.
Whoever thought an out of registration tabloid sized GoPhone ad would drum up nostalgic thoughts? On the train this morning I look over at a fellow commuter reading AM New York, almost finished with an article on the left page. He finishes the blurb, glances to the right-hand-read ad and quickly turns the page. In a matter of 2 seconds, I can tell he does not feel the same connection to PMS 165 that I do. 
At work yesterday I heard a fellow Producer say “you don’t realize how difficult orange is to print until you’ve printed it.”
Apparently you don’t how hard it is to leave, until you’ve left it.
Orange aside, I love the rainbow of colors new york offers.
and yes… I still am apartmentless and blistered. Not bitter, blistered.
1 comment:
Ahhhh Pantone 165. Lauren don't ya miss it...
Post a Comment