i'm getting bad at remembering
is that even possible?
I forgot a ton of birthdays this month, or remembered them a couple of days too late.
So to the following family and friends, I'm so sorry and I wish I was around to celebrate. In no particular order:
- Aunt Joan
- Jason
- Jeff
- Keith N.

And I honestly think there is one more, but for the life of me, can't remember. this is a problem. Normally, i'd have a stack of my own hand made cards to choose from, or draw a few up special for each person. not this year. where does the time go? it's amazing how much i got done in atlanta during free hours. i need to get back to that rhythm. and they say the south is slow. the work-pace may be much quicker up here, but jeez. i don't get 1/2 as much done. maybe we're all too concentrated on having walking races on the street (see below) that we don't have enough energy to do anything anymore.
I barely have the time to pick up the phone to call you fine people. Or if i do have the time, i'm so zonked out from the day i'd be incoherent and suited better for drooling on myself in front of the television then a phone conversation. sad, really.
when you have this undying love for paper and blank books, you feel the need to have on that is only birthdays, or anniversaries, what have you. only problem? I think that book is stashed in the back of my filing cabinet at work. not entered into my moleskine as it should be.
so please everyone, send my your birthdays so I won't endure this horribly embarrassing posting again.
walking races... i think its fun to race people on the way to my destination. it makes for entertainment while in transit. basically, instead of passing people or cutting them off on a major highway, you do it on the sidewalk. hehe. whatever gets you by.
all new yorkers do it though, don't let them tell you different. we all hate slow walkers, and we all like the think we live in fast lane with the biggest strides.
3 comments:
august 18th. Don't worry about forgetting. I'm sure I'll turn 30 again one day.
Jason
awwwwww lahren! it's okay if you forget every once in a while- after all, you are the Paper Queen and have other things on your mind. speaking of paper- every time i see some good paper product i think of you, naturally. heh. if only i had all the money in the world i would have a room full of stuff for your to rummage around in for hours and hours...
hee hee
may 23. i'll turn 27 again too.
Post a Comment