Tuesday, June 19, 2007

exhausted.

this engergizer bunny is running out of juice. i am exhausted. I have been going non-stop the last couple of weeks, and i think may be starting to pay the price.

do you ever have the feeling that when you have so many scheduled things on your plate, that the brief amounts of time that aren't planned, you need to cram the top 10 things of your to do list in?

I am working crazy hours, that don't stop when I'm out of the office. When i'm home, i'm thinking about it. i'm not opposed to the challenge one bit, in fact i welcome it, i just wish i had some time to go to the gym or food shop.

fresh direct is great, but once the food is here, i have to be home to actually prepare it. and that takes time. so, in nights like these, i resort to good ol' Paquito's. I highly reccommend the enchiladas. I had the spinach and cheese kind this evening.

anyway. this weekend i am going to the beach. and i'm excited. it'll be my first Trip to a nyc beach, well Long island beach. should be a good time.

anyhow. I'm going to bed because i'm not making a great deal of sense and my eyes are half closed.
good night. hopefully there will be more interesting content to come.

No comments: