so.
I've been a bit slack on the blogging. saw this yesterday and it made me laugh:
sometimes i think it is pointless, incessant barking, but it's an outlet right? so bark, bark away.
This weekend I headed back to NJ for mother's day with a stop in New Brunswick to see the old Rutgers roommates. Missing only Canton, we had the original girls from the house. Over the course of our 2 year stint on Huntington Street, we had around 10 people give or take a boyfriend or two, living under our roof. always made for good times.
I'm at the office so I can't attach the pictures, but I'll try when I get home. I'm not promising anything, it's supposed to be 82 degrees, and a little wine bar called Inoteca on the corner of Ludlow & Rivington is calling my name, loudly.
No comments:
Post a Comment