Monday, April 02, 2007

In a couple of days now

This is what I'll be doing. Although considering the fact that I haven't surfed since i was, hmm... 14, it won't be boring. Amusing I'm sure for my fellow beach goers.


nataliedee.com

cannot wait. My duane reade shopping list includes the following:

  • bug spray
  • flashlight (it starts to get dark at 6pm! weird)
  • band aids. i'm a clutz regardless of geographic location
  • eyeliner. left mine in NJ
  • mascara. ditto
i went home this past weekend to stock up on vacation necessities.. sunblock, small shampoos, soap. i love travel sizes. they make me very happy. what doesn't make me happy is that i still cannot find the following:

  • black shorts for Puerto Viejo "nightlife"
  • cheap tshirts
  • cheap tanks
  • another 2 skirts
let's hope i have some luck at the cheapie store around the corner at lunch. I'm sure you're all on the edge of your seats with these huge world changing issues. I'll keep you posted on the results.

No comments: