connected.
I've returned to the states in one piece and I intend to give a full account of my trip to Costa Rica, but cannot do it justice until I've had some decent sleep.
I've never felt so connected to a vacation as i did with this one. When I carried my overpacked suitcase downstairs to catch the bus to San Jose I looked back to the hotel one last time, and regretted not extending my stay a few more days. I toyed with the idea, but the real world got the best of me.
I'd give anything to be belly up to the bar with a cold Pilsen in hand shooting the shit with the bartender and the girls. Hell, I'd even take belly up to that same bar by myself.
I don't have many regrets in life, if any.
now I have one.
1 comment:
welcme home!
can't wait to hear all about it.
don't let the real world come back all at once ease in, hang onto that vacation feel as long as you can!
le
Post a Comment