slow motion
Many of you know I'm a wimp, not in all aspects of my life, but definitely in some. well I'm queen wimp today. My full on cold has made me take residence on the couch with a limited number of channels to watch and a depreciating supply of OJ.
I braved the aches and stuffiness to walk down to Duane Reade to pick up the "quil" combo pack of day/night. I hope it's worth the $9.99. I'm not a big medicine poppper when i have a cold. i think it's mainly because I never know what to take. My head feels like that moment when you realize you just drank too much, when all of a sudden an entire night's worth of alcohol hits you and you think, "damn I'm a little drunk." Everything is kind of moving in slow motion.
hop your days are more fast paced and fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment