For once it's greener..
on my side of the grass.
check the time. I'm still at the office. and you know what? Many of you may think... what in the hell, who can work 14+ hours in a day and still be somewhat sane? or willing to sit in front a 20" mac screen and not pout?
the grass is greener over here at this three initial agency. Who knew dropping a character off the end of your place of business would bring such respect, confidence and overall better way of life.
lady luck is on my side. along with a bunch of elbow grease.
I'm releasing a campaign this evning that is my baby, more so then the cingular rokr art. I'm proud of it, it's grace and beauty on a black background. I know it's a tease to not copy in a PDF for you, but you'll have to wait until the end of January when the February magazines come out. I'll give you a list, not to worry.
diamonds, diamonds everwhere. One would think I'm about to be engaged by the way I can speak the language of facets and bezels. Far from the truth. My date this evening is Mac, mentioned above. Mac mini to be exact. Good times.
When I left Atlanta I vowed not to change, but that's a broken promise. I've changed for the better, I'm sure I'd be better in your company now so more then ever. I smile often, laugh harder and can smoke you in a long block (avenue to avenue) walk.
well.
back to the studio, time to check on my babe.
No comments:
Post a Comment