Tuesday, November 21, 2006

LL In the house

just a quickie post. but LL cool J is 'da house at JWT now. just saw him. my 3rd star sighting of the week.
On Saturday night in Soho I saw Bridget Moynahan: --- this one I'm 80% positive it was her, if not the girl should model or invest her time in celebrity impersonation. The third celebrity was a guy who's name I can't remember and it's killing me. (suggestions gladly accepted.) He is a fashion commentator for E, Style network, etc. Does red carpet stuff- not like Joan Rivers but more "best/worst dressed" kind of after shows. He's about my height, icy blue eyes, dark hair, has a thin mustache and I'd say he's in his late 30's, early 40's. Anyway. he's the third. oooh. He's also on VH1 from time to time.

anyway. back to work, thought i'd share.

No comments: