What I miss about the AJC
That's the Atlanta Journal Constitution for all the non-southerners, or those who don't work in print advertising.
I miss the daily weather blurb. For those who know me, know I'm a freak about weather. Addicted to the Weather Channel (32 in ATL 62 in NJ), strong feelings for the Doppler, fan of NOAA--but most of all the AJC front page one liner that dictates the daily weather. At BBDO we received 10 copies of the AJC every day in the Studio. I'd like to equate their arrival to the first present on Christmas morning, but that's a little far fetched, so let's say the first bite of turkey on Thanksgiving. yumm...
So, not sure what I'm referring to? I'll give you an example. Here is an example that one of my fav BBDO co workers cut out and stuck to my name tag. It's still in my office. And I still think it's great.
So, new plan. Every time I create a new post, try to add the weather and my own weathe r line in there. For those of you in Atlanta still, send me the the AJC blurb when you think of it. The newspapers are in the Studio table, to the left of the Jason's Deli Spread...
Today's weather? --no blush needed, we've got a windy day.
No comments:
Post a Comment