first of all...
to quote Sesame Street. "8 is great." 8-0. Amazing showing by Rutgers last night against UCONN, bit of nail biter, but the defense, fantastic job.
today's weather? Let's just stay inside JWT it's blistering. The HVAC system apparently thinks we reside in Antarctica. It's 85 degrees in here, that's straight from camel's mouth. Too bad I don't store diet coke for later use.
Moving date is set for November 3rd, which is good because I only have 7 more trips on my PATH card. Here's the PATH station for those who haven't seen it.
nondescript, just your average subway, but I do some of my best thinking on the PATH. I'm hoping that The 4, 5 and 6 lines will bid me the same luck.
Today has been a bit strange, I think other people's moods rubbed off on me. I've been on cloud 9 since the apartment became official. Everyone knows a cloud 9 person. Usually "that girl" the one we'd usually make fun of in our own cynical little heads for just being to damn happy. That was me today until around noon. A slight headache set in and so did a bad mood, I blame osmosis.
In efforts to jog cloud 9, I'm going to spend most of the evening in Barnes & Noble. Mainly for work, but who can resist a bookstore? Time goes by at warp speed while I'm in them, I'm convinced.
***one of these days I will get around to taking my own pictures. I promise. You will all see my new hood & my favorite nyc spots. A small travel guide if you will.
No comments:
Post a Comment